|2013 Veloster Turbo
Its unique three-door design has a power all of its own. Now, that award-winning style is matched with a new 201-hp, twin-scroll, turbocharged engine. The 46% increase in horsepower is impressive, but there's much more to the story. See what's new, get on our updates list and look to drive the Veloster Turbo in Summer 2012.
- Type: Twin-scroll turbocharged intercooled inline 4-cylinder: Standard
- Displacement (liters): 1.6
- Horsepower @ RPM (ULEV): 201 @ 6000
- Torque @ RPM (ULEV): 195@1750-4500
- Compression ratio: 9.5:1
- Valve train: 16-valve DOHC
- Fuel system: Gasoline Direct Injection (GDI): Standard
- Ignition system: Electronic: Standard
- Drive configuration: Front-wheel Drive: Standard
- 6-Speed manual transmission: Standard
- 6-speed automatic transmission with SHIFTRONIC® and paddle shifters: Optional - Final drive ratio (M/T / A/T): 4.467
Body / Suspension / Chassis
- Body construction: Unibody: Standard
- Front suspension: Independent, MacPherson struts with coil springs, gas-filled shock absorbers: Standard
- Rear suspension: Coupled torsion axle with coil springs, gas-filled hydraulic monotube shock absorbers: Standard - Rack-and-pinion Motor Driven Power Steering (MDPS): Standard
- Turning diameter, curb-to-curb (ft.): 34.12
- Front brakes: 11.8-inch ventilated discs: Standard
- Rear brakes: 10.3-inch solid discs: Standard
- 18-inch alloy wheels with P215/40R18 tires: 18-inch alloy wheels
Upgrade your expectations
More horsepower than Maxima. More spacious than a Lexus ES350. Simply put, there are many more reasons to choose the Azera over other premium luxury sedans.
Best-in-class interior space
Best-in-class interior space that conveys a sense of poise and class. All in a cabin so quiet you’ll want to fill it with sounds from an Infinity® surround sound audio system*.
Take in the beauty
Look closely and you’ll see LED accent headlights, LED wrap-around tail lights, integrated dual exhaust and 19-inch alloy wheels. Keep looking and you’ll see all the attention to detail that gives Azera its uncompromising appeal.
The potent response of a 3.3L V6 with 293 HP and 29 MPG highway. The seamless control of a 6-speed automatic transmission with SHIFTRONIC®. Azera is the result of relentless R&D testing at Hyundai’s California Proving Grounds. And it’s easy to see why.
Nine standard airbags, including one for the driver’s knees. A Vehicle Stability Management system coupled with Electronic Stability Control. An Anti-lock Braking System with Electronic Brake-force Distribution and Brake Assist. You can’t see all of Azera’s safety features, but they’re working every second you’re on the road.
The only vehicle in its class with a standard navigation system with Bluetooth and HD Radio Technology. When it comes to the newest technology,
it outclasses its class.
Features & Specs
All the details you want to know about Azera’s prominent style, premium quality and best-in-class standard safety features.
Build & Price
Trim that fits your style. Color that matches your personality. And an option package that gives the Azera a little something extra.